Without a doubt more about App tips for internet dating

Without a doubt more about App tips for internet dating

Hello everybody. I became wondering if anyone me some g d recommendations for iOS apps for online dating on here could give. I have tried variations like z sk okay Cupid And an abundance of seaf d, but We have had small luck with these apps and voiceover. Any strategies for g d, available dating apps will be significantly valued.

Options

geek girls dating

• Log in or register to publish remarks

Remarks

I take advantage of the OKC app every now

speed dating pittsburgh

Submitted by Michael Taboada on Tuesday, might 20, 2014

I personally use the OKC app every now after which, and it is found by me mostly available. The sole really inaccessible components We’ve found would be the locals part (we think because all it programs is photos for the individuals) and score individuals.

• Sign in or register to create commentary

OK Cupid

Submitted by Dave Nason on May 20, 2014 tuesday

Hi Katie. I personally use okay Cupid t . It isn’t perfect, specially the locals area as Michael stated, but it is found by me mostly works pretty much with VoiceOver. In older variations, you mightn’t start the menu that is main VO, but that is been fixed.

• Sign in or register to create reviews

Loads of seaf d

Submitted by Aidan JK on May 20, 2014 tuesday

Lots of Fish works well as a niche site on IOS Safari. I’ve not tried the application however it is a pity if individuals think it is inaccessible, because, evidently, they have been now presenting the capacity to deliver sound messages on the software, which frankly is brilliant if real!

• Sign in or register to create commentary

Loads of seaf d

Submitted by Redhead on May 20, 2014 tuesday

I would really like to speak with you dudes in greater detail concerning the accessibility of a lot of seaf d. First of all, that sign up screen is very simple to make use of. Doing out your profile is quite simple. Most elements of the software that i’ve seen appear to work fine. The only flaw I found was in communications. sound over said list that is empty.

• Sign in or register to create commentary

communications

Submitted by Aidan JK on Tuesday, might 20, 2014

In respond to a great amount of seaf d by Redhead

That is interesting, and does which means that you can’t read the Voiceover to your messages?

• Log in or register to publish comments

Dating apps

Submitted by writerbugg on May 21, 2014 wednesday

I have been after this forum and I also’m interested in learning the a g d amount of Fish app. I just been trying the Z sks app and I also can not figure it down at all.

I have done OKCupid, that I’m staying with during the minute because it appears the essential available aside from eHarmony. But i am types of through with compensated sites that are dating. I have handled no times after all with all the paid internet sites. The OKC software is effective, but as some body stated, the locals area is awful. If only they’d take action about this, but We’ll just take the things I could possibly get.

I am inquisitive though. It has nothing in connection with apps, but those OKC that is using did you do have a peek at this link on uploading photos. I understand this has that plain thing in which you upload and have now to click where see your face is. I attempted to achieve this myself and I also’m told my pictures l ked cropped, but evidently my l k is seen.

• Sign in or register to publish remarks

Date H kup

Submitted by Vicky on Sunday, June 8, 2014

Just discovered this thread, therefore thought i might react to it. Probably the most VoiceOver friendly online app that is dating have discovered thus far is named Date H kup. What exactly is c l about this is the fact that every thing on the website is totally free. It’s mainly available, that will be g d. We just want there clearly was a means for individuals to leave messages that are audible tracks.

• Sign in or register to post feedback

Re Date H kup

Submitted by Dave Nason on Sunday, June 8, 2014

Many Thanks Vicky. I can not find Date H kup though. Would a link is had by you because of it? Although possibly it is simply perhaps not obtainable in my local App shop.

• Log in or register to publish responses

Connect to DateH kup in App Shop

Submitted by Vicky on Sunday, June 8, 2014

In reply to Re Date H kup by Dave Nason

Hello Dave, DateH kup is obviously one term, we really composed it as two during my final post. Sorry about that. Anyway, this is actually the url to it. By the method, compliment of this forum thread, I attempted OKC. It really is pretty available actually, though it just isn’t as simple of a user interface as DateH kup, in my experience. Still, its nice to own another alternative. Therefore many thanks all for the suggestion.

• Sign in or register to create commentary

An abundance of Fish

Submitted by Vicky on Monday, June 9, 2014

Well, i am uncertain why people are stating that this software is certainly not available. We had not attempted to put it to use previously you had to pay to use it because I thought. But, as you can update to gain access to specific features, the fundamental components of it are free which can be fine in my situation. It is found by me become quite available. And yes, i could access communications. i’m also able to access the record feature. Therefore, i will be quite impressed along with it up to now.

• Sign in or register to publish remarks

Tinder ended up being available time that is last checked

Submitted by Vash Rein on June 9, 2014 monday

Like I stated,tinder had been just about available once I examined it about 2 months ago. This application is primarily employed for alternate forms of dating, if you’re able to phone it that. But I had not a problem getting through any one of it, getting messages, liking some body, etc. Possibly thats changed, however it had been more or less entirely available when I examined in April.

• Sign in or register to publish responses

Change to OKC

Submitted by Dave Nason on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hi all. Okay Cupid has simply been updated. Overall it’s nevertheless useable as it used to be before, but there are some small annoyances. The menu that is main now a grid instead of a listing. It is possible to nevertheless get the things by checking out the display, but it is a little trickier. Therefore flicking might be easier for many. Even worse than this is basically the communications part. Now you nothing, just the ding sound if you explore by touch, VoiceOver gives! You could have the web page by flicking. Annoying but nonetheless useable. The message threads themselves appear fine. Thank you for the hyperlink Vicky, though it really is nevertheless perhaps not coming within my software shop, ah well, never to worry. Thank you for the tip re Plenty of Fish, i need to offer it another l k.

• Sign in or register to create reviews

Re DateH kup

Submitted by Jose Lomeli on July 22, 2017 saturday

Does anyone understand how to contact the application developer with this software?

• Sign in or register to publish reviews